You may have already noticed that we've changed the look and feel of your Story Chief blog channel.
Why did we do it?
- To make it more mobile-friendly
- To deliver a better experience for reading content from your screen
- To prepare for the next launch where we'll focus on gathering leads
What is better now?
- You can choose your blog's cover image with a custom call to action (CTA) button.
- You can customize the key color of your blog
- You can more easily share articles.
- Your stories' tags have more visibility.
- Your stories' authors stand out more.
- Your lead capture forms for subscriptions to your newsletter are more prominent (On both the homepage and each story.)
- You can now easily integrate tools and third party services via the "Google Tag Manager ID."
So go ahead and dive right in to configure your Story Chief channel on your dashboard!
If you didn't know already, you can customize your domain name.
Also, if you don't use our blog as your primary channel then you can use it as a newsroom for your brand's PR platform.
But that's not all.
There will be a Story Chief blog redesign - Part 2, coming soon.
What to expect from the next redesign
- Advertisement space (Showcasing yourself or your sponsors)
- Ability to capture leads in your stories and in-between them too.
- Ability to create custom CTAs in the form of pop-ups.
So stay tuned.
These are exciting times!