Do you know the difference between customer service and customer success?
Do your levels of EQ and IQ fuel your everyday fire?
Then we want you...
Story Chief is cloud content software for companies who want to build out their content marketing strategy by cutting time and production costs per article, and going multichannel with their valuable content with one click.
Companies like Neckermann, Bloovi, Agoria, BESIX, Jubel, HR magazine, Versele-Laga and Nexxworks already work with our simple yet powerful tool.
Want to help us grow and build lasting relationships for long-term success of our customers?
Read further then...
Customer Success Champion
Who you will be on the Story Chief team:
- An architect: You'll pave the way and lay the foundation for long-lasting relationships with our client base by helping them recognize the full potential of Story Chief in their lives. You've got tried and true tools in your toolbox, and you're excited to pick up a few more along the way.
- A communicator: First and foremost you'll be representing the Story Chief brand but stay true to your authentic style of communication You'll be educating and nurturing your customers in a consultative manner so they receive the full value of Story Chief.
- A critical thinker: You'll be part-strategist and part-nurturer, being proactive and not just reactive, to address the needs of the customer. You'll master customer retention while promoting the growth of the business at the same time through upsell opportunities.
- A guru when it comes to our SaaS product: You will become one with the solution with the understanding that it's not about pushing our product, but about the customer's whole experience. You sleep better at night knowing that your customers are achieving their desired outcomes.
- A chameleon: Internally, you can adapt and stay on top of a fast-paced startup environment in a constant state of change. Externally, you are the go-to person for everyone from leads to existing customers.
What you bring to the table:
- Experience in a startup environment, preferably
- B2B SaaS customer success experience, preferably
- Knowledge and passion for all things digital
- Fluency in English, other languages a plus
- High level of emotional intelligence
- Understanding that customers evolve over time
- Healthy sense of humor and a love for furry friends
What you get in return:
- A brand new killer product
- A chance to boost your career path
- Growth in a small but tight team
- Competitive salary and perks (including, but not limited to, a nice garden to sit in)