Do you live and breathe digital marketing by day?
Do you fantasize about rolling out your own signature strategies in marketing warfare by night?
Do you know the difference between pushing a product and positioning a product?
Then we want you...
StoryChief is cloud content software for companies who want to build out their content marketing strategy by cutting time and production costs per article, and going multichannel with their valuable content with one click.
Companies like Neckermann, Bloovi, Agoria, BESIX, Jubel, HR magazine, Versele-Laga and Nexxworks already work with our simple yet powerful tool.
Want to help us execute activities in the market to generate growth?
Read further then...
Who you will be on the StoryChief team:
- A designer: You'll design and develop an innovative and customer-centric marketing and brand strategy for StoryChief. This includes the definition and creation of metrics to measure success and return on investment (ROI) of all existing and future campaigns.
- A driver: You'll drive the marketing agenda, working closely with business development to implement a global strategy for some B2C, mostly B2B business models. You'll be responsible for the execution of your marketing plan with a critical eye on budget and ROI.
- An overachiever: You'll set goals and achieve them by delivering tangible differentiation and value creation for our product in the global market. You'll measure our customer, market and business intelligence using your tried and true tool, to effectively meet your targets for our current and future business needs.
- A researcher: You'll be part-strategist and part-researcher, analyzing and developing insights and industry trends. You'll regularly define demand drivers, trends in the market, customer and end-user needs. You'll work closely with the sales team, providing insights and value streams.
- A guru when it comes to our SaaS product: You will become one with the solution with the understanding that it's not about pushing our product, but about the customer's whole experience by positioning our product.
- A chameleon: You can adapt and stay on top of a fast-paced startup environment in a constant state of change.
What you bring to the table:
- Experience in a startup environment, preferably
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in marketing, preferably in the B2B SaaS industry
- Proven success in B2B marketing
- Knowledge and passion for all things digital
- Strong creative skills and strategic agility
- Fluency in English, other languages a plus
- High level of emotional intelligence
- Healthy sense of humor and a love for furry friends
What you get in return:
- A brand new killer product
- A chance to boost your career path
- Growth in a small but tight team
- Headquarters in the middle of Ghent
- Competitive salary and perks (including, but not limited to, a nice garden to sit in)