Do you fantasize about rolling out of your bed and into your chair so you can build out user interfaces and change the way people think about front-end development?
Then we want you...
StoryChief is cloud content software for companies who want to build out their content marketing strategy by cutting time and production costs per article, and going multichannel with their valuable content with one click.
Companies like Neckermann, Bloovi, Agoria, BESIX, Jubel, HR magazine, Versele-Laga and Nexxworks already work with our simple yet powerful tool.
Want to take the lead as our React.js Developer?!
Read further then...
Who you will be on the StoryChief team:
- An explorer: You'll first explore the ins and outs of StoryChief and then strategize on end-user needs. You will become one with the product, with the understanding that your work directly and immediately affects the customer's whole experience.
- An architect: You'll design and develop all user interface components and then implement them following tried and true React.js workflows. You'll problem-solve and ensure that these components and the overall application are robustly maintained—using sophisticated designs and providing a quality product.
- A chief: You'll own your work as you optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers. Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use will also fall under your realm.
- A team player: You'll work closely with the rest of the team, exchanging insights and value streams while working on different layers of the infrastructure. You're willing to process business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A chameleon: You can adapt and stay on top of a fast-paced startup environment in a constant state of change. You don't have to be an extrovert but don't be a wallflower either. Some personality would be nice.
What you bring to the table:
- Strong—like, STRONG—knowledge of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with Draft.js or Redux is a plus
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools
- Full stack experience is a plus
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Experience in a startup environment, preferably
- Healthy (somewhat twisted) sense of humor and a love for furry friends
What you get in return:
- A brand new killer product
- A chance to boost your career path
- Growth in a small but tight team
- Headquarters in the middle of Ghent
- Competitive salary and perks (including, but not limited to, a nice garden to sit in)